Monday, April 28, 2014

Manx Semi Cup Final, Rugby

                        Ramsey 0-48 Douglas

During the rugby season, through the winter, I can be found here, photographing my local rugby team. This wasn't a league game, but a cup game, The Manx Cup, and as you can see by the result, not a good one for my daily photo of my town, Ramsey, but a good result for the opposition, from South of the island, that being the Isle of Man. For those that don't know where that is, it's commonly referred to jokingly as the Rock, or the Rock in the Irish sea.

Other bloggers our world posts can be found here


10 comments:

Lew said...

Living on a rock certainly should toughen one up for rugby! Hope Ramsey has better luck next year.

Reader Wil said...

I think your rock is a great place to be and it has an interesting history too!
Thanks for your kind comment!

Reader Wil said...

Could it be that you wrote as Babooska several years ago?

Jane Hards Photography said...

Yes, but now it's under my own name. The Isle of Man is too small for alias's.

William Kendall said...

Excellent action shot, Jane!

Carver said...

Great action shot!

Ramsey Mom said...

Well done hun

Phil Slade said...

Jane, thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comment. After looking through your daily photos from just across the Irish Sea, I think I need totake some tips from you on photographing something other than birds.

Dina said...

Wow, that's an action shot if I ever saw one! That one guy must have fallen hard after the photo.
Thanks for stopping by and your kind comment.
It's nice to now know your real name, Jane.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back up the mooragh hun

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin