Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Mona Street & North Barrule

                                  Summer


One of my earliest photos of Ramsey, my adopted hometown. I'm standing on the corner of Mona Street, looking towards North Barrule, the grassy peak in the distance. The old swimming baths still open at the time (now the bowling alley) the tan coloured building directly below Barrule in the image. You can just see the orange vehicle parked outside the old baths, that would be a tourist coach which usually had a scheduled stop for refreshments in the old swimming baths cafe. Summer sunshine about 2006. 


Camera at this time, Nikon D50 

Jane Hards Photography

Call this one a Throwback Thursday

4 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

nice fluffy white clouds in the sky - good memories

Ramsey Mom said...

Near me hun. Lovely

William Kendall said...

I find myself wanting to go on a hike to the top!

EG CameraGirl said...

How lovely to live so close to some verdant hills!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin