Saturday, February 07, 2015

Skyhill, Landscape

                               Greenfields


Skyhill is in the distance, to the left, the large hill in view.  Image taken from the Poyll Dooey Nature reserve, the fielded area. It doesn't always look like this. By that I don't mean the panoramic view, I mean the field is usually awash with green grass not dug up. New housing and drainage accounted for that, for several months pf work. Fortunately not in this area, but out of shot across the Sulby river. New housing and greenfield areas separate. Not everyone wants to live in a place with view like this  but I like it. Drainage works and all.

Jane Hards Photography on facebook

Taken on my old Nikon D50, which stood me in good stead for many years of the blog, mid afternoon, Spring time.


Simonetta

3 comments:

Ramsey Mom said...

Lovely hun.

William Kendall said...

Very dramatic against that sky, Jane.

Gerald (SK14) said...

such a lovely sky

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin