Thursday, March 06, 2014

Welcome to my office

                      Life's a pebble beach


It's just a test shot, but I liked the morning sunlight reflection giving warmth and colour to the pebble beach.  Just waiting for the sunrise to photograph is always a gamble, but I never leave without photographing something.


“I do not know how I may seem to others, but to myself I am only a small child wandering upon the vast shores of knowledge, every now and then finding a small bright pebble to be contented with.” Plato

6 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful patterns in the pebbles. I've got an aunt who'd be very happy there collecting rocks.

kay said...

:)

MOLLETTA said...

A pebble is worth a lot. Simonetta

Tanya Breese said...

i love the warm glow on the pebbles

Ramsey Mom said...

Nice to see you back.

Gerald (SK14) said...

lovely image Jane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin