Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Ramsey Craft Centre

                Needles, pins and arty things

A visitor to the island, many years ago,  follows the blog and asked me if a "pretty little shop full of brightly colours cottons" still open in Ramsey.  I'm happy to say, indeed it is.  I've had many a sewing emergency (ok one or two) averted by this little local shop. Just a quick post and a snapshot, with the morning sunrise reflection, though I will photograph inside for our visitor soon.
Simonetta

9 comments:

kay said...

:)

William Kendall said...

It looks neat from the outside!

MOLLETTA said...

And this babooshka wants to move me to tears. I love this shop and its owners, I love Ramsey and the IOM, I love you <3

MOLLETTA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MOLLETTA said...

I removed just a copy of the previous comment, but I take the opportunity to thank Jane Hards from the bottom of my heart!

Ramsey Mom said...

shop local.

Janet said...

I like the part where the window sign declares, "And much, much more!"

Tanya Breese said...

i love these little local shops!

Halcyon said...

Very nice reflection. The light is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin