Saturday, March 21, 2015

Ballure reservoir

                                  And relax


I can't believe I've only just discovered this place after living on the Isle of Man for 12 years now, especially as it's a 15 min walk from my home. It's now become my other office, as I'll be doing a lot of photography here. Off the beaten track and an uphill climb but the views alone are worth it. More to come on the reservoir, the wildlife attracted around the area, the local fishermen, and whatever I happen upon up there, like the nature trails. To discover such a treasure trove in a such a small town is a boon. 

 Jane Hards Photography find me on facebook

Image part of Weekend Reflections, something I happened upon via Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Thanks Gerald, you've inspired my photography mojo for new finds.

10 comments:

Ramsey Mom said...

Lovely hun. Sulby R too.

Gattina said...

You discovered a real beautiful place !

EG CameraGirl said...

Now you are making me wonder if there's a secret treasure trove only 12 minutes away from me. What a super find!

Julie said...

Beautifully tranquil, Jane. I wonder what that wisp of a current is, mid-pond.

Nefertiti said...

Magnifique !

Nefertiti said...

Magnifique !

Gerald (SK14) said...

I love the murky reflection - how good to find a new place.

Fun60 said...

And what a perfect reflection it makes.

Jane Hards Photography said...

The tiny ripples are fish jumping around and swimming below. I aim to capture the jumpers.

Roger Owen Green said...

play Misty for me

ROG, ABCW

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin